GENEVVA CAREER CHOREOGRAPHY:
Moving Up Requires First Looking Within and Around
You have come far in your career. People recognize you as an expert in your domain, and you have a track record of stellar results and repetitive positive reviews. Still, you feel your successful career has hit a plateau. The feedback about your performance and your next career move is often vague, confusing, and at times, even contradictory. You might have been passed over for a promotion.
Taking charge of your present situation and future ambition is the only way to achieve success.
We base our coaching for career advancement on these few basic, but essential principles:
- If you don’t design your career, someone else will plan it for you
- You get promoted based on your reputation of your performance
- Politics is unavoidable – it takes both excellent performance and being political savvy to get ahead
- Stepping up your game – develop the essential capabilities to listen, analyze, strategize, speak confidently and form key alliances
- You can control in yourself only that which you are aware of
- Seek out opportunities for advancement: challenging, stretching, visible projects
During our coaching sessions, you get to reflect, review and evaluate your leadership style and interpersonal skills. You choose with our help, which are the most impactful behavioural changes you want to make that will help you advance your career.
We customize each coaching program for your needs.
Our experience shows that to have an upward career trajectory, it helps to:
- Learn to navigate the organizational arena skillfully
- Learn to handle well challenging, high-stakes conversations (such as negotiation, conflict, underperformance)
- Increase visibility and influence and internalize executive presence
- Discover where your attention and efforts are most needed
- Learn to self-monitor and self-regulate
- Develop leadership abilities that fall outside your comfort zone
- Lead under challenging times with confidence, credibility, and care
POWER IN: STRATEGIC SELF-AWARENESS
Definition: Knowing your strengths and weaknesses in comparison to those of your competitors and teammates
Turning insights into action:
- Become aware of career and leadership derailments – interpersonal behaviours that negatively affect your performance and reputation at work.
- Work on your mental game by adopting a high-performance success mindset
- Set crystal clear priorities for your career & optimize your use of time & energy
POWER UP: YOUR REPUTATION
Who you are drives how you behave. How you behave is what creates your reputation.
In organizations, your reputation precedes you. Is your current status helping you get to where you want to be? What do people say about you when you are not around?
Whom are you known to be in your organization?
- The one who focuses on getting things done or on bringing people on board?
- The one who listens or the one who talks more
- Leads with facts or emotions?
- Micromanages or delegates easily?
- Solutions-driven or problem-focused?
- The one who loves risk or the one who likes predictability and planning?
“The more faithfully you listen to the voice within you, the better you will hear what is sounding outside.” Dag Hammarskjöld
POWER AROUND: becoming POLITICALLY SAVVY
Becoming politically savvy is about learning to interact with people who have what we want and who want what we have to give.
Navigating the organizational maze by:
- Understanding the relational and organizational dynamics
- Noticing who are the influencers and key people in the organization
- Developing a sensitivity to the culture of the organization
- Developing your capability to build critical partnerships
Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn‘t mean politics won‘t take an interest in you. – Pericles
- What behaviours does your organization state it promotes? What is actually being rewarded?
- Do you know your real worth to the organization?
- Is there any strategic information that you might be missing?
- Can you speak confidently about your accomplishments?
- Can you handle with confidence challenging, high-profile situations, and challenging people?
Get on a call with me to learn more about the program.
Details of the Program
Duration: 6 months
- One 90-minute Foundation Session
- 8 60-minute high-intensity coaching sessions (online worldwide) plus the recordings from the sessions
- 2 Success Career Guides & other carefully handpicked resources
- Unlimited email support
- 30-day follow-up program (call/email for assistance 30 days after the program free of an additional charge)
- Scheduling priority for additional sessions
- Monthly payment plans available
Price: 2800 euro VAT excluded for the 6-month Program.
The 100% Money-Back Guarantee
We are confident that the value you will get will far exceed your investment. However, if after having two strategic sessions from our package, you are not satisfied, we’ll refund your money for the program.
Already productive & successful? Happy and satisfied with your level of performance and career? You use some great tools and are consistently over-delivering?
Let us interview you! At Genevva Coaching, we are always on the lookout for best practices and new methodologies that work. Get in touch with email@example.com